The Day Where God Humbled Himself Is Coming (3 days to go)

3 days to go and its the day where the uncontainable God got contained. The almighty, powerful and majestic God humbled himself to fulfill His promise to save us from eternal damnation. He allowed himself to be weak, to experience pain, to experience how it is to be human. A 100% human, and a 100% God.

Amazing! Indeed, great is His faithfulness. Just the thought of it is unfathomable. And as I type every word in this blog, I couldn't imagine how much He loves us.

A lot has happened to me this year, and God humbled me in ways I didn't think of. God brought me to a Church wherein I am growing in my walk with Him. He leads me to friends whom He uses to strengthen my faith in Him. Yes, I still have a lot to learn, and in every lessons He carves in forming my character brings me closer to my maker.

This coming Christmas, let us look beyond the usual way on how we see the meaning of Christmas. It is more than His birthday, it's all about Him... it's about who He is.

Comments

Popular Posts