Motivated

Today, I was motivated to diligently study the word of God. I caught myself exchanging thoughts with a friend (via fb) about false teachings.

How sad it is to know the truth that there are many being deceived, even inside the church. I am concerned by those people who wanted to "repackage" scriptures just because of fear that it will become "too heavy" to those who will hear.

My heart just wants to shake their heads!! What are they thinking? Of course it will pierce the audience's heart because the word of God is a double edged sword! Is that coming from a heart of fearing man?

It is sad to see them growing in numbers but being preached by someone who present the word out of context. I pray that this person will be put to stopped and for tbe flock to be protected.

And as for me, it pushes me to persevere.
Good morning!

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts