Saturday, 14 June 2008

Tin-Aw Basic Photography Class

I joined a 3-day session with Sir Nathaniel's Basic Photography Class. It was held at Tin-Aw Gallery at Makati Ave. (beside Manila Pen). Its an every sunday, whole day session started last May 18 to June 1.

I learned so many things. And I'm excited to practice what I've learned. Punky was good enough to accompany me and sit in in our class. (She's already a student before of Sir Thaniel, UP Batch)

My Assignment # 1 - Single Source Light


My Assignment #2 - Motion

For other pics click here

And here are some of our Wacky Shots during my first day.

Barren Land


Outside Tin-Aw Art Gallery
(left: Me, Right: Punky)


Guitar sculpture by Salvador Lirio's "found objects"


Jump Shots & Photo Session at Manila Peninsula
(right after class)




I will post some other time those photos that was taken on our last day of class (June1). For those who want to take up a basic photography class, there will be June schedules. For more info please visit this site. Thanks!

2 comments:

pogingpayatot said...

hindi rin kayo mahilig tumalon, no? heheh

shaula0pink said...

hehe.. ganon talaga..
at di pa yan ang lahat ng jump shots ha. hehehe.. :)

Like This Blog? Subscribe Now! (free)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

..

Let's Ex Links!

Let's Ex Links!
TO THOSE BLOGGERS WHO LOOVED TO X-LINKS WITH ME: Pls link me first then message me with your Blog Url. Right after I check your blog, I'll do the same... I'll add you to my "Blog-er Friends". Mind you that I always visit blogs that I linked. So please do the same. Thanks :) Have fun browsing :)