Endless Shrimps At Robbie's

It was my since-babyhood-friend's Graduation day. She is known as Punky or Punkikay. And to celebrate this momentous event, she invited us - her babyhood barkada- at her Graduation dinner at Robbie's (at the back of SMX Convention).

I was so glad that we are all complete. Sympre LIBRE! harharhar! But what is remarkable at that moment are the seemed-to-be-endless FOOODS! Sorry SEAFOODS!!! We're surrounded with foooooods... everywhere! Buttered shrimps, Tempura, Crabs, Baked Tahong... and the list goes on!! After finishing one plate, there comes a new one!! Hallelujah!!!! Kamayan na to!!!

Grabe Tito! You know how to feed our starving large and small intestines! Truly, they've learned what's the meaning of Gluttony and how to give up too much foods.

And also it was the first mega exposure of my new cut, my new hair dooo! haha!
Oh by the way, this happened last June 07. hahaha! Yeah yeah uber late post! But I want to save this moment and don't want this moment to vanish in my memory lane.

Okay enough chattering! Here's the PHOTOS!


*Baked Tahong and the "Kamayan" moments*


*My friend Blezie and the overwhelming number of plates*

*Some of the foods* *The Grad Girl and her Parents who knows by heart the word "celebration"*

*And the GANG who are so sexy and hunk despite their huge appetite!!*

Lovin' you all,
//B\\

Comments

Popular Posts