B Der: Rivermaya Reuninon Concert?

After the Eheads Reunion COncert held last Aug. 30, 2008...

*Image grabbed from goodtimeswithmo.multiply*

... the next question is, WILL RIVERMAYA HAVE THEIR REUNION CONCERT TOO?
Rico Blanco guested at Mo Twister's radio show and was asked by this question.
His answer?
"Too Soon"
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................
Oh well. Too soon nga naman.
During the show and his Interview, I found myself walking down my memory lane.
The First and Last Rivermaya Gig that I attended way back in college pa.
It was super sulit!! TO think me and my friend only paid a 100 bucks lang!! hahahaha!
The place was so intimate and a few peeps lang.


Here's the video


*Having problems with the video? click here instead*

And here's our pic with Rico!

Classic! I can still remember yung performance nila.
twas soooooooooo galeng pare!! whew!!!
He even touched my hands! (eww, talk about groupies.lol)

Lovin' U All!
//B\\

Comments

Popular Posts