The Bachelor Rome

I'm about to post here who's my bet for this season of The Bachelor.


So as I was browsing the net for some infos/facts and photos, I stumbled into a BIG BIG SPOILER!

HE PICKED JENNIFER!!

I just typed in google -> The Bachelor Rome
And tada! the first result mentioned that HE PICKED HER!!! Darn it!

I want this girl to be the princess!

huhuhuhu! I was really hoping for Sadie to win. Here's how Lorenzo broke the news to her at the final rose ceremony:

Sadie arrived first and, following some brief praise of her, Lorenzo cut right to his decision. "In your wish list, you said 'I want to be with a guy that can't fathom to be with another woman' ... the truth is that there is another woman here and at this point I would rather be with her," Lorenzo told the 23-year-old publicist from San Diego. "I don't know what else to say Sadie."

Sadie initially took the news well. "You know what's best of you... I want you to be happy so I'm trying my best right now to be just mature and gracious," Sadie, whose ability to initially stay remarkably well composed following the news seemed to surprise Lorenzo, replied back. "I'm grateful for everything and thank you, really, thank you... I'm not good but I will be, I'm fine."

However as their conversation continued, Sadie began to get more emotional. "I just don't know why I did this... I just feel so foolish... I thought it was real," a suddenly tearful Sadie told Lorenzo before he walked her back to her limousine. "I know it was a chance for everybody but it was a really big chance for me, I haven't given any guy the real time of day in a long time because I was afraid of getting hurt and now I just got hurt again," the self-professed virgin explained to the cameras during her tear-filled final limo ride.

OH bugger! In fairness to Lorenzo, he really knows how to deliver his message. He speaks intelligently. I hope he made the right choice.

Jennifer is okay. She's not bitchy. But, I was betting for Sadie since episode 1 of this season. tsk!
I wonder what made Lorenzo choose Jen over Sadie?

Okay here's the photo of the couple:


And here's how the rose ceremony goes with Jennifer:

"This is a ring that is a family ring, it is a ring that my mother designed -- Jen, I do love you, I love everything about you [but] at this moment I can't ask you to marry me," Lorenzo explained to Jennifer after he dug "way down" into his pocket and took out the ring. "But that doesn't mean anything in the long term. We are in this Garden of Eden [and] I'm at the point where I know I love you -- I love every quality about you -- but I need to get out of this garden and go on Planet Earth and see that these emotions I feel towards you are real as they are in Italy that they are in the United States and if you're willing to take it on I'll be right there with you, and that's what this ring is all about."

"Wow, this is so overwhelming but ya, I think you're incredible, I've fallen in love with you somewhere along the way," Jennifer replied. "I'm elated right now and I want to make it work with you and I see myself as a New York City girl!"




Sigh!
Oh well.
Hope we can find our own prince in our life.


//B\\

infos got from http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-rome-ends-with-lorenzo-borghese-picking-jennifer-wilson-4435.php

Comments

Popular Posts