Monday, 27 August 2007

BSN Board Exam Results

Yesterday we went to Rose's place and there she was excitedly saying to us that her sister Mary-Ann passed the Nursing Board Exam.

Wow! I wonder if my batchmates also passed. I haven't have the patience to check all the names of those who passed because they're so many of them and I can't remember all who took up nursing..


Anyway.. CONGRATZ TO
Ms (SMB) Sheena Marie B. Perez :)
Mary-Ann
Pog! {uy galing!! nurse ka na pog!}
Jana C.
Rachel Pinacate
Kathy Yap
Camille Delmendo
and to everyone else I forgot to mention :)
CHeeRs to all of u GUYS!!
June 2007 Nursing Board Passers
Passers A-D
Passers E-O
Passers P-Z
For more details visit : Pinoybsn.blogspot.com

2 comments:

sheena said...

thanks shao! ^__^

shaula0pink said...

haha :) no prob :)
mag-abroad ka ba?
sama mo ako ha. haha :)

Like This Blog? Subscribe Now! (free)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

..

Let's Ex Links!

Let's Ex Links!
TO THOSE BLOGGERS WHO LOOVED TO X-LINKS WITH ME: Pls link me first then message me with your Blog Url. Right after I check your blog, I'll do the same... I'll add you to my "Blog-er Friends". Mind you that I always visit blogs that I linked. So please do the same. Thanks :) Have fun browsing :)