BSN Board Exam Results

Yesterday we went to Rose's place and there she was excitedly saying to us that her sister Mary-Ann passed the Nursing Board Exam.

Wow! I wonder if my batchmates also passed. I haven't have the patience to check all the names of those who passed because they're so many of them and I can't remember all who took up nursing..


Anyway.. CONGRATZ TO
Ms (SMB) Sheena Marie B. Perez :)
Mary-Ann
Pog! {uy galing!! nurse ka na pog!}
Jana C.
Rachel Pinacate
Kathy Yap
Camille Delmendo
and to everyone else I forgot to mention :)
CHeeRs to all of u GUYS!!
June 2007 Nursing Board Passers
Passers A-D
Passers E-O
Passers P-Z
For more details visit : Pinoybsn.blogspot.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks shao! ^__^
Shaula said…
haha :) no prob :)
mag-abroad ka ba?
sama mo ako ha. haha :)

Popular Posts