Project Runway Season 4: THE FINALE!!!!!!!

THE DAY - FASHION WEEK AT BRYANT PARK

F-I-E-R-C-E, fierce i may say! This season is the best ever. So do you want to know who won among these 3 talented designers?


The Judges for this finale (Guest Judge- Victoria Beckham):
If you want to know it by yourself just watch these videos
Finale part 1/5
Finale part 2/5
Finale part 3/5
Finale part 4/5
Finale part 5/5

But if you want to know it like right now?! Read on..



The competition was sooo stiffed. And believe me, hands down to the winner. HE definitely deserves the spot. (oops, did i say HE?)
Okay HERE IT GOES! Ready?

Christian WON!!!
The 21-year-old, fierce, bursting of talents won! (and hey I'm also 21!!! damn it!)

I thought Rami or Jillian could have won or christian.. I mean waiting for Heidi Klum to mention THE name was so.. so.. tense? (is that the word?) coz whoever wins among them is totally okay (for me).


I like Jillian's designs. I would love to wear them compare to Rami's and Christian's. But the judges are right, Jillian failed to to formulate a distinct point of view. Aww.. But I'm still a fan of Jillian. I like her white dress though.





Rami. Bravo to rami! clap!clap!clap! The details are so wowable! But I don't like the color. It looks old. But the cut, details, designs, the evening gown is just great. His collection was cohesive. It's just the color that i think dragged him down.








As for christian, people people. I know there are a few who did not agree with the judges decision. But hey i think christian needed the money more among those 3. Rami has already a boutique, a large space to work on with his designs (you saw that when Tim visited them). As for Christian, he may have the attitude, but my heart goes to him when his sewing place is also his bedroom and closet as well. The judges did not based on this but these are just all my opinion. So give him a break. You know he has the vision, the dream, the talent and the "fierce". HE can make a statement and stand out among the rest.



Great Season. Till the next..

*All photos are grabbed at www.bravotv.com/project_runway

Comments

Popular Posts