Ang hirap!

Ayyooookooo naa!! please!! maawa!!
Everywhere I go
Whatever I do
Even if I keep myself busy
I can't deny that I always think of him.
Boogie talaga!!!
Ano ba!
Bakit ba ako nagkakaganito?
Goodness naman iha!
Masyado mo nang finefeel ang pagka-emo mo ha.
How do I make this stop?

Someone messaged me this:
Pain is God's megaphone.

When life is going well, it can be easy to forget God. So, sometimes God will use painful circumstances -- difficulties, trials, and troubles -- to get our attention and remind us of our need for Him.

In James 1:2-4, we are instructed to rejoice in trials: Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Why are trials good for us? Because they make us more mature -- that is, closer to God. So, when you feel the pain of life know that God is with you.

Yes. I get this. Pero.. ramdam mo pa rin eh.
For now, I am not okay. But I will be.
I don't want to be bitter.
I really should have closed my eyes... as well as my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts