It's Good to be Home

Home at last! I miss my internet. I miss the TV. I miss YM. lolz!

I just got back from Bohol. It is indeed what I need. A little R & R with my family and with my Jesus.
Truly it is part of his plan to send me away this weekend in my mom's hometown.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Away from distraction.
I was refreshed!
And now i'm back on track and I'm back on the Game!! (YeBa!!)

For how many weeks I was completely distracted and confused.
God didn't leave me, like what he promised.
He woke me up and He even answered my prayer! (amen!)
And yes, now he made it clear to me what are the things I am allowed to do and what are the things that I need to be extra careful of.

I am His, and you are mine.
Nothing in any creation can unbind that promise.
And I offer this heart, oh God, completely to you.

Comments

Popular Posts