Hanging by the Moment

Ngayon ko lang na-experience yung every minute equates to a thousand years of longing.
Every heart beat is deafening.
Why Lord?
Pls allow me to talk to him.
I am so worried.
Ang hirap ng nandito ka lang. Wala kang magawa.
Help me Lord to lift this up to you.
I need to be strong and be brave to whatever happens now.
Wherein there's a million possibilities that may arise.
Help me Lord to be strong.
I long to say and hold his hands that everything is okay.
I am here.
I long to say "What were you thinking!!".
Ang sakit sa puso na nandito ka lang, nagaantay ng balita.
Please be okay.
All I can do is pray, and hope for the best.
I should not entertain negative thoughts. Be hopeful.
Lord, help me to have hope. Full of hope.
I dont understand Lord.
Help me to understand.
My overthinking me is running again. I dont want to think.
I am waiting.
Waiting.
And its painfully killing my heart.

Please Lord have pity to your servant... crying out to you.
More than anyone you know my heart.
Help me to accept whatever your will is.
As of now, please.. I humbly ask your grace to allow me to talk to him.
My heart is troubled not until I get to talk to him.
To hear from him that he is okay.

Forgive me of my sins. Forgive me of my transgressions.
Purify my heart God. Purify my thoughts.
As I give praise and thanks to your holy name.
I love you Lord. You are our God.

I will be forever grateful to all of the things that is happening in my life.
You are indeed working and alive in me.
Thank you. Thank you.
Feel free to use me to give glory to your Name.
I am yours forever Lord.
Forever and ever.

In Jesus name, I pray.
Amen

Comments

Popular Posts