Do you LooOOVe your BOSS?

Well I don't. I have no problems with my immediate superior, but I "love" our big boss! sobra!
You know the feeling that that certain person just doesn't like you?

(Baka iniisip mo lang yan?) Baka nga. Pero I'm pretty sure of it. Kahit i-deny nya, I know he doesn't like me. Especially my guts. And maybe he can feel it too that I despise him.

Mukha kasi siyang pera. Mention MILLIONS OF PESOS to him. His eyes will start to flicker like christmas lights.

I can't wait for the day na marealize niya that there's more to life than having lotsa money. I can't wait na dumating yung biggest storm sa life niya para magbago siya and marealize niya mga kamalian niya sa buhay.

Di ba siya nagtataka na walang nagtatagal sa company niya?

OH I forgot, PERA lang pala mahalaga sa kanya. Stupid me! How could I forget!

Comments

Popular Posts