Twilight Trailer

Twilight, a book that I recently got hooked into. It drives me crazy!!! Well maybe because I can't wait to hold on to the second novel. I can't concentrate on the things that I should be doing. Plus, I'm not yet over with the kiligness factor!!!! Sh*tnesss!!! HOTNESS! Oh I was imagining Nate of Gossip Girl as Edward Cullen. So you can imagine how... damn kilig I am? Stephenie Meyer, the author, created Edward nowhere near to Nate's... I only assumed that because they've chosen Robert Pattinson (Cedrick Diggory of HP) to played the role.

I still think Nate will bring justice to the beauty of Edward Cullen. Though, mas magiling ata mag-act si Cedrick. Oh well we'll see sa theater on December. OH MY! The waiting is killing me!

Anyway, here's the trailer..



Video from http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=707899217A

Comments

Popular Posts