Me and MY 2008!

After how many hours after the new year's eve, I WAS SO PISSED OFF with MY FRIEND for being sooooo... Hard-headed. Long story.. And I can't help but think of the idea that this negative force would continue to fill up my 2008. It's not true, right?

Its the 2nd day of 2008, and I really really dont want to go to work tomorrow!!! HELP!! I really want to start my 2008 with a new life. New company, new job... lol! Really, but I dont even know now what I'm destined for or what I want to do. I'm not even sure if what I want is what I really really realllllyyy want. Guess, I'm doubting myself.

I just want to work in a stable, multi-national company (marketing post)... and maybe there I could start my life.. Well the hell!!!!

March is fast approaching. I can't believe it's already a year since I was a student who has a direction. But right now, I dont even know if I have one. It's already been a year, and where am i now???

I'm totally LOST.

Comments

Popular Posts