- They found him dead, naked in bed, in his apartment at manhanttan (Tuesday)
- Nearby there's a prescription sleeping pills.
- No indication of suicide
- There's no final statement released about his cause of death
Days before his Death
- Ledger told The New York Times in a November interview that he "stressed out a little too much" during the Dylan film, and had trouble sleeping while portraying the Joker, whom he called a "psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy."
"Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night," Ledger told the newspaper. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going." He said he took two Ambien pills, which only worked for an hour, the paper said.(http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080123/ap_en_ce/obit_ledger_29)
HIS MOVIES (just a few)
- The Dark Knight: Jack Nicholson's JOKER (upcoming this summer)
- Brokeback Mountain
- The Brothers Grimm
- The Patriot (he played as Mel Gibson's son)
- A Knight's Tale
- 10 Things I Hate About You
Anyway, we love you Heath and we pray that justice will prevail..
In memory of Heath:
10 Things... video