HAPPY EARTH DAYHollywood stars goes GREEEN for Earth Day!
(got this info from this site)
#1 Leonardo Dicaprio
- ...participating in environmental awareness documentaries like The 11th Hour,
- driving around in a hybrid Toyota Prius
- kicking back in his majorly Earth-friendly, bamboo floored apartment,
- Leo is doing his part both in home and in the public eye!
#2 Cameron Diaz
- ...perfect spokeswoman for environmental issues
- Cameron’s hosted both the Live Earth concert and MTV’s Trippin’, a program on global issues.
- Cameron is certified to present Al Gore’s climate presentation – she’s not just talking the green talk, people!
- Hayden is saving the world one dolphin at time.
- This bad-ass cheerleader has even had a run-in with the law for her activism efforts – an arrest warrant was issued for her in Japan after she took part in a surfboard protest against the Japanese annual dolphin and whale slaughter.
- ...Brad’s busy helping New Orleans recover from Katrina in an Earth-friendly way.
- Along with Global Green USA and a team of architects, Brad helped choose a number of energy-efficient, recycled-textile housing designs that will help the city rebuild and work toward a greener future.
- Check out his charity Make It Right, for more on his good deeds.
- He was the cover model for Vanity Fair magazine’s first green issue, and he’s the driving force behind Oil Change, a campaign to reduce America’s oil dependency.
- Between those efforts and his environmentally friendly Tango electric car, George is a leading man in environmental issues.